RUMBLE IN THE RINK CAMP
When: Friday August 4th through Sunday, August 6th, 2017
Where: Ice House Sports Complex Binghamton, NY
Rumble in the Rink has been held each summer since 2009. The camp has attracted over 200 hockey players since its inauguration. We pride ourselves on preaching what it takes to get to the next level, both on and off the ice. Every instructor has been in your child’s shoes, and knows what it takes to get to the next level! Passing on this information has become our primary goal, and will become a piece of your son/daughters mentality surrounding the sport.
We strive to teach, have fun, and inspire.
* 6 hours of on-ice sessions
* 3 hours of NHL off-ice workouts
* 3 hours of team building exercises/learning seminars
* Instruction from other Professional/NCAA Division 1 instructors
* 30 minutes of goalie-work each morning ice-session
Total Cost is $300 USD | Register Below