For any coaches who need their Level 4 CEP certification this season, your last chance is during the Level 4 Clinic being held in Williamsville, NY (Erie Community College) from Dec 30-31, 2017.
From Chuck Gridley, NY District Coach-in-Chief:
A partial list of speakers is listed below. This clinic is being held in conjunction with the World Junior Championship, and will be one of the most diverse and unique lineups we have ever had for a NY Level 4. Here is our lineup to date.............
- Mark Tabrum - USA Hockey's Coaching Education Program Coordinator
- Frank Gonzalez - IIHF Member and Co-Chairman for WJC
- Kenny Rausch - Director of Youth hockey
- Grant Potulny - Ass't Coach - Team USA
- Steve Miller - Ass't Coach - Team USA
- Kalle Valiaho - Manager of Youth Hockey for Finland
- Rich Hansen - USA Hockey ADM Regional Manager
- Michelle Amidon - Former Team USA member and Olympian, Former USA Hockey ADM Manager
- Dr. Adam Naylor - Northeastern University, Sports Performance – Mental Game ConsultantBoston University, School of Education – Clinical Assistant Professor
- Jim Corsi - NHL Goaltender, former Goalie Coach for Buffalo Sabres and St. Louis Blues
- Player Panel - Kevyn Adams, Matt Ellis, Brian Gionta - MC'd by Dave Starman - color commentator for USA Hockey for the WJC.
- Ty Newberry - CIC for the Southeast District
- Martin Dahlin - Regional Manager of Hockey for Sweden
- Molly Morgoslepov - NY Associate CIC for Off Ice Training
- VJ Stanley - Former college coach and author
- Jamie Printz - Head Coach for the Nichols School
- Jason Lammers - Head Coach - Niagara University Men's Hockey
Please be aware, and make sure that your coaches are aware, that there will be zero tolerance for coaches who need a Level 4 who do not attend a Level 4. I do not want to hear from coaches in Jan. or Feb. that they did not know about the rules, or when the clinics would be held. They will be out of luck at that point. If there truly are extenuating circumstances, we need to hear about them now.
You can register for the clinic at:
Any questions, please contact STHA ACE Coordinator, JR Reynolds.